Do you live in Ottawa or Montreal? Here is the information for our next deliveries!
Our Next Drop Off Locations and Dates:
Free Deli Package
When you place your ORDER BY Saturday June 2nd 11:59 PM EST
- DEADLINE for all orders is Thursday June 7th
- You can pick up your order on Friday June 15th after 4pm from Mr. Sub on 1910 St. Laurent
How it works for Ottawa:
- Shop online and place your as soon as possible
- Your order must be at least $150 ($10 shipping) or if it is above $300 (FREE SHIPPING)
Free Deli Package
When you place your ORDER BY THURSDAY MAY 31st 11:59 PM EST
- DEADLINE for all orders is Sunday June 3rd
- A logistics coordinator will meet with you on Saturday June 9th
How it works for Montreal:
- Order $100 - $200 Shipping charges = $20.
- Order $200 - $300 Shipping charges = $10.
- Order $300+ = FREE SHIPPING
- You will receive details regarding where & when to pick up your order on the delivery day.
- Please make sure that you are available to receive your shipment on Saturday June 9th, at the time agreed upon with the logistics person. If he could not reach you, then any delay will be subject to a daily charge of $5. You will then have to pick up your order from the logistics coordinator's location.
Bon appétit. Enjoy our products!
We at BlossomPure were delighted to have been present at the annual RIS convention this year, which took place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. We thought we would share a few photos!
We greatly enjoyed being visited by our customers, and getting to meet people from all over the world, who came to Toronto just for the conference! We were very happy to spread awareness about the importance of eating healthy foods, the ethical treatment of animals, as well as supporting local farmers.
At our booth, we sold and sampled our famous pepperettes, as well as some of our locally-sourced Mennonite products including honey, maple syrup, jam, and pickles!
We offered samples of all flavours of our beef and turkey pepperettes, and received an overwhelmingly positive response! We were also pleased to have some gluten-free snack bars available :)
Thank you very much for stopping by our booth! We are thrilled that so many of you enjoyed our products!
BlossomPure Organic will be present at the annual RIS convention this year! The event is taking place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
If you are attending, be sure to stop by booth #729 in the Grand Bazaar!
We will be sampling and selling all flavours of our popular beef & turkey pepperettes as well as a variety of our other products.
We are looking forward to answering as many inquiries you may have and receive your feedback on any of the products you may have sampled! :)
Aside from pepperettes, we will be selling many of our locally-sourced Mennonite products including honey, maple syrup, jam and pickles!
We will be accepting cash, VISA, and debit.
See you there!
Organic Thanksgiving Turkey Available!
Every year at Thanksgiving and Christmas, BlossomPure has provided halal organic turkeys- raised on pasture on local farms, foraging for delicious organic seeds and grains all summer. We are now taking orders for Thanksgiving Turkeys! Only $6.49/lb - order yours while supplies last. (Note: $50 deposit required for pre-orders)
Call us at 905-891-2005 or visit our store to place your order today, and stay tuned for recipe ideas. (Tip: pair your roast turkey with local organic root vegetables and squash to create a spectacular seasonal meal!)