What's the difference between cooking a conventional vs. pasture-raised turkey? Thanks to Mommypotamous for this explanation and recipe! "Most store bought turkeys are injected with vegetable oil, water, salt, emulsifiers, sodium phosphate, and artificial flavorings. Pasture raised free range turkey, on the...
To our valued customers:
- Email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org with PHONE NUMBER
- Please DO NOT call the store to place orders
- Orders will take 24-48 hours for us to confirm
- Please send an e-transfer of $50.00 to process your order
- Use the word "organic" as the answer to your security question
- Once the transfer is received, and the order is confirmed please allow 3-5 business days to receive the order
- Delivery charges within 15 kilometres will be a $1.50/km one-way fee from the store
- For any delivery over 15 kilometres there will be a $39.99 flat fee (anywhere in Ontario) via Purolator
- Please note we may need to delay your order depending on the availability of certain items (specifically chicken)
We found this recipe on Jo Cooks. "This Ribeye Steak Pasta Puttanesca is perfect for the meat eater in your life and simple enough for a fabulous weeknight meal. A classic and simple pasta dish with cherry tomatoes, olives and...
We found this recipe on The Mediterranean Dish. Make this easy halibut recipe with green beans and cherry tomatoes in 30 minutes or less! It bakes in a flavorful Mediterranean-style sauce with olive oil, lemon juice, dill weed and lots of garlic....