2 portions per package (340 g)
"North Atlantic Cod, the “filet mignon of the sea”. The Icelandic Cod Fishery was officially certified under the “Icelandic Responsible Fisheries” programin 2010. This is truly a transparent fisheries management program."
- From Green Ocean's website.
- Defrost in fridge overnight.
- Cook on stovetop or in the oven after defrosting.
- Fish is fully cooked when the fillet flakes with a fork.
- For pan frying, after about 2-3 minutes on one side, flip the fillet then finish off with an additional 1-2 minutes. Look for a golden-brown outer layer.