*2 Portions per package (340 g)*
"GO Brand Icelandic Arctic Charr is produced in a vertically integrated plant that controls the farming process right from the hatching of eggs through to growing and processing the fish. There are no antibiotics used at any time during the farming process which is also carbon neutral in that they use “only” renewable energy. This is a Land Based Farm which means there is also no impact on the natural fishery and therefore no issues with Sea Lice that need to be treated with antibiotics."
-from Go Ocean's website.
- Defrost in fridge overnight.
- After defrosting, heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place fillet skin-side down, cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Turn fish over and cook for an additional 2 1/2 minutes.
- Fillet is fully cooked when the centre is opaque.