***To have your application considered please enclose a cover letter telling us why you think you are a great fit for this position.***
IN YOUR COVER LETTER: please state your experience as a Sales Supervisor with a focus on setting and reaching sales targets.
Check out our company website https://www.blossompure.com/ and tell us what contribution you believe you could make to BlossomPure – an industry leader in providing the purest, most ethical grass-fed organic meat.
As a Sales Supervisor we know that you will be eager to not only achieve company sales targets but to exceed them while simultaneously motivating your fellow sales associates to achieve and exceed their individual sales target goals.
Since 2002, BlossomPure’s mission is to promote wellness and good health by providing people with truly pure and ethical food which we believe is the key to preventing and resolving many human health issues.
We have partnered with a few local, conscientious Mennonite farmers who jointly share our vision and passion of promoting the sustainable consumption of ethical food and the production of such products in a way that is ethical at every stage of the process.
We have a rapidly expanding customer base including sports legends who regularly shop at our store. We are in the process of preparing for expansion in the near future and will be taking our online store to the next level as well as opening up additional stores. We are also actively creating liaisons with health professionals and health food stores who believe in our vision and values.
The chosen candidate will enjoy working in a positive work environment. BlossomPure will offer sales training to help the candidate grow personally and professionally. This self-driven, ambitious individual will have the opportunity to grow within our organization. Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience. It will include a base rate + a bonus scheme of up to 8% annually for achieving the pre-determined sales targets. The Sales Supervisor will be reporting to the Sales Manager and/or CEO.
- Lead the sales team to promote the company’s image as a leader in the organic and grass-fed meat industry.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Ensure that Sales Associates are well aware of BlossomPure’s vision and mission. Ensure that all Sales Associates know BlossomPure’s story and that they are well-informed about all the products the company stocks and sells.
- Address customer concerns and offer them a solution that works best FOR THEM.
- Guide the Sales Associates so they learn the best way to engage with customers in order to close sales and nurture lasting relationships.
- Lead by example. Ensure Sales Associates are positive, helpful, and focused on the needs of customers.
- Ensure customer retention and satisfaction by making sure Sales Associates follow up with customers.
- Deliver products to customers in a timely manner. You and the Sales Associates are responsible for keeping track of customer orders.
- Conduct monthly reviews for Sales Associates to evaluate performance.
- Ensure all Sales Associates follow all company policies and procedures at all times.
- Ask customers if they need products that we do not carry and report to Store Manager.
- Be aware of slow-moving products and communicate these to the Store Manager.
- Attend Sales meetings and trainings as required.
- Other duties, as required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Supervisory Sales experience (including meeting and exceeding sales targets)
- 3-5 years of sales experience; retail, grocery, or health food experience preferred
- Experience in mentoring, training, and motivating sales associates
- Excellent communications skills and enthusiasm to approach customers, discern their needs and offer the best solution
- Ability to quickly learn the company branding, essential back-bone products, and stay on top of new products
- Ensure that sales staff also have complete knowledge of the products and are communicating this knowledge effectively to customers
- Passion for healthy lifestyle, organic, grass fed, locally sourced foods
- Food Handler’s Certificate an asset, but not requirement
What we have to offer the right employee:
- Bonuses based on meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Opportunity for training and professional growth with the opportunity for promotion
- Benefits (health, dental, paramedical, travel)
- An inclusive, ethical and positive work environment
- Company discount on products
- Company events and social hours
- On-site free parking