We have undertaken safety measures that will help mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19.
These measures are:
- Accepting Only Store Pick-up Orders and Home Delivery
- Asked employees to avoid any gatherings outside of work hours.
- Emphasized the importance of proper hand-washing techniques.
- Requested that employees stay home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or if they have travelled recently.
We thank you for the trust and confidence you have in us. We will pull through this together – one healthy foot at a time!
- Step 1: Send us a list of all meat, produce and grocery items that you would like to purchase to email@example.com. Please also include a phone number that you can be reached at.
- Step 2: We will send you an email containing information about when your order will be ready for pick-up as well as the total cost of your order.
- Step 3: We will give you a call so you can complete your payment and confirm the pick-up date/time.
- Step 4: Give us a call when you’re parked outside our store and one of our floor staff will bring it out
- Step 5: Stay safe and bon appétite
- Step 1: Shop around our online store and add items to your cart.
- Step 2: Proceed to checkout and pay online securely.
- We require a minimum order of $150 for home delivery.
- Orders of $300 or more receive FREE delivery.
- Step 3: You will receive an email containing information regarding the delivery date of your order.
- Step 4: Your order is shipped via Purolator using and insulated box with ice/gel packs to keep the order frozen during delivery.
- Step 5: Your order is delivered the following day.
- Step 6: Stay safe and bon appétit.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 905-891-2005